Go! Benefits & Perks
Feeling happy, challenged and fulfilled at work the essence of well-being. We believe that feeling comfortable in the workplace and enjoying what you do is important. We provide our full-time retail employees with benefits well beyond a paycheck and focus on a few basic needs to help make life and work meaningful. Eligible employees will have access to benefit offerings.
- Medical & RX coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Life insurance coverage
- Short and long-term disability insurance options
- Voluntarily supplemental life insurance for employee and family
- Flex spending account
- Health savings account
- 401K Plan: Go! Retail matches dollar-for-dollar on the first 5 percent of your annual income. The match will be contributed to your account each pay period so the money is put to work right away.
- Discounts: Employees discounts off merchandise. Plus during special events announced by the company, employees can share their discounts with family members.
- Paid time off earned bi-weekly
- Paid holidays
- Bereavement paid leave
- Jury duty paid leave
- Military service leave
- Relaxed casual dress code, including jeans and in some areas shorts
- Monday-Friday work schedules for most of the year
- Free Coffee
- Employee referral program
- On-site exercise room
- Corporate discounts to gym memberships
- On site massages during our busy season
- Anniversary and Birthday celebrations
- On site fun events for employees, like give-a-ways, pie in the face contest, bring your son/daughter to work etc.
- Safety awards to distribution departments
- Special recognition to employees and departments
- Many other fun employee events
- Training and development resources
- Tuition reimbursement
- Coaching and mentoring
- Career planning
- Corporate office employees can bring their dogs to work
Your Health & Benefits
Go! Retail Group provides a competitive benefits package comprised of company-subsidized health insurance, life insurance and dental plan for employees and their families:
Your Financial Goals
Financial well-being is about making good financial decisions today and planning for the future.
Go! Retail Group provides you with a generous time-off benefit program:
Due to the nature of our business, some departments may be required to provide coverage during holidays. In these circumstances, time off is typically given in lieu of the holiday.
More details regarding benefits are provided during new hire orientation meeting.